What a busy day it has been!
- Finished up at a housesit
- Finished packing
- Coffee with a dear friend
- Aussie BBQ at Pat’s for Mackay family lunch
- Dropped off last of my library items(!!)
- Watered pot plants and fed magpies for an absent friend
- Drove Campervan to its resting spot for next few months
- Ate early dinner
We’re up at 4 am tomorrow, to catch our 7:25 am plane to Hong Kong. Yay!
As usual, I have been a negligent blogger whilst in Oz but hopefully I’ll lift my game whilst away!
Thank you for travelling, in anticipation, with me!